Boundary Scan/JTAG Testing andTest Engineering
Datest offers 3 types of Boundary Scan Development and Testing:
- On the bench
- Integrated with Analog Flying Probe Testing
- Integrated with In-Circuit Testing (ICT)
Datest features 3 different JTAG Platforms:
- Keysight x1149
- Goepel CASCON Galaxy
- Asset Intertech Scanworks
Datest complements basic JTAG and 1149.1/1149.6-compliant infrastructure programs with these enhancements and advanced features for suitably designed boards:
- Testability Analysis and platform recommendations.
- Interconnect Tests to capture shorts and opens between Boundary Scan Devices.
- Modeling of “glue logic” devices to create additional interconnect paths.
- Accessible memory device connectivity.
- Flying Probe digital driver/receivers used to extend interconnect tests.
- CPLD, FPGA & Memory Programming (Including I2C and SPI) upon request.
- Embedded Diagnostics
Datest is a Goepel Partner and Center of Expertise.
Datest is also a Keysight Channel Partner and a Keysight Solution Partner